Life is short

Current Music: Seether

Life is short.
Live it to the fullest.

I may not really live my life to the fullest and theres plenty of things I will be happy not to try, but I sure do want to do more in my life than just work.
I want to travel - everywhere.
I want to try new things.

I'm not a sporty person, so some of these things are a challenge for me.
List of interesting things I've done:
Snorkelling on the Great Barrier Reef
Horse trekking in Wairarapa
Jet boating in Queenstown
Luge in Queenstown and Rotorua
Kayaking in Bay of Islands
Skiing in Queenstown - Coronet Peak & The Remarkables

Things I want to do:
Paragliding
Sky diving
...I'm sure theres more, I just can't think of what they are right now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Overseas trip, July - August 2009

Salt

Notes from Europe, August 2012