Fear?

What would I do if I feared nothing?
What would I change?
Would I fulfill my dreams?
Do I even know what my dreams are anymore?

How would life be different if I risked everything I have to do One Thing I'm not even sure I want to do...?
...what if I find that that One Thing was not what I expected it to be?
...that it will not satisfy or fulfill my dreams?

I guess then at least I will know.
Will I have lost anything?
Or will I have gained an experience?
I can only learn and grow.


Simpsons quote:
Bart: You make me sick, Homer. You're the one who told me I could do anything if I just put my mind to it!
Homer: Well, now that you're a little bit older, I can tell you that's a crock! No matter how good you are at something, there's always about a million people better than you.
Bart: Gotcha. Can't win, don't try.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Overseas trip, July - August 2009

Salt

Notes from Europe, August 2012