Year in review: 2006

Highlights and major happenings:
  • Two Wisdom teeth out- March
  • Photography night classes
  • 'Photo of the Week' - MetVUW - July
  • Photo in Southland calendar and on chocolate box - November
  • Jury duty - October
  • Babies born: Ben, Olivia, Xavier
  • Skiing - August
  • South Island trip (January 06)
  • Christmas - Hawke's Bay (December 06)
  • Glass negatives - processed and gifted to Puke Ariki
  • Taupo/Rotorua trip - July
2006 wasn't a bad year... it had its up and downs, pros and cons - as does everything. Here's a little about my 2006.

I had two wisdom teeth out in March. Man, that was traumatic. I had a local anesthetic and lay back to watch Shrek 2 on the tv my dentist has attached to the roof. It didn't really help much... partly because he and his assistant stood over me and blocked my view. One of my teeth was partially submerged and he had to dig it out and once removed I had to have a couple of stitches. The other tooth wasn't so bad but overall not something I want to experience again. Ever. When it was over I just wanted to cry. I rang Mike and he and picked me up, took me home and sufficiently mollycoddled me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Overseas trip, July - August 2009

Salt

Notes from Europe, August 2012