More than this?

Sitting here reflecting on life I realise I have all I ever wanted... except maybe a kitten... but that's just not practical right now!

I wanted a husband, someone to travel the world with -- tick.
I wanted a camera -- tick.
I wanted to be happy -- tick.
I wanted to travel -- tick.
I wanted to be in love and be loved -- tick.
I wanted to be a success -- tick. Success is different things for different people - for me it's having a good job and just being a decent, contributing member of society.

Things aren't all perfect, I've certainly had my ups and downs over the last six months... but I can't really complain.

... except I don't have a kitten... and some chickens... and we don't own a house yet - but they are things to look forward to, eh?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Overseas trip, July - August 2009

Salt

Notes from Europe, August 2012