Year in review: 2009

Travel and holidays:
  • New Plymouth, relaxing over New Years
  • New Plymouth to visit family
  • Melbourne to visit family
  • Singapore, UK, Belgium, Netherlands, Germany, Czech Republic, Switzerland and France
  • New Plymouth for Emily's first birthday
  • Levin and Palmerston North to visit family
  • New Plymouth for Christmas
Happenings:
  • Eight-week fun-filled European adventure
  • Bought our first home
  • New job
Goals:

Really, our only goal for 2009 was to do our overseas trip, but we've accomplished so much more. I certainly didn't expect us to buy a house this year as I thought we wouldn't have enough for a deposit.

My goals for 2010 are:
  • To become a great PA
  • To settle into our new house
  • Maybe climb Mt Taranaki? ...we'll have to see about that one as I'd like to go with Mike and he might not be able to go this year.
  • Make extra repayments on our mortgage to pay off an additional $20,000

It's been a great year, but I'm not sad to see it come to a close. We've done a lot and I'm a little overwhelmed by it all.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Overseas trip, July - August 2009

Salt

Notes from Europe, August 2012